Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Accounting Specialist in our Finance department at our West Valley City location.
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including “hands-on” experience with pivot tables
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication required
Essential Functions and Duties
- Create and/or maintain Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks
- Compile and analyze financial information utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Perform daily reconciliation of multiple cash accounts
- Perform minimal A/R and A/P bookkeeping in Quickbooks accounting software
- Assist with various tracking, reporting and other projects as needed
- Serve as a backup for payroll activities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all processes
Education and Experience
- Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare Administration or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Sage 100/MAS 90 accounting software a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting software a plus
- Experience with payroll preparation a plus
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject line, please only put AS1106. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.