Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a full time Facilities Painter at our West Valley location.
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Painter with a minimum of 4 years’ experience that would like to work in a great team environment. Must be highly motivated and an excellent problem solver. This person will be responsible for maintaining all painted surfaces in all Granger Medical Facilities. Must be self-disciplined and a self-starter. Will also be responsible to keep accurate logs, maintain and organize painting supplies. Must be safety minded and willing to work overtime as needed. Must be available between the hours of 4:00 pm and 1:00 am.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Maintain all of the buildings painted surfaces. This includes everything that requires paint or stain inside and out.
- Be flexible in assisting with general building maintenance duties as required; sets-up and takes-down temporary facilities components and services.
- Be flexible in assisting and performing a variety of activities associated with the maintenance and repair of the facilities.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of painting applications. Ability to do paint projects from start to finish, to include evaluation of surface, surface preparation and painting of the surface
- Reliable Transportation
- Driver’s License
- Good Attitude and work habits
- Clean, organized and a self-starter
- Ability to do paint projects from start to finish
- Sheetrock repair
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Active work, requiring lifting up to 50 lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside and outside, climate-controlled working conditions, occasionally working in outdoor elements.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please only put FP1201. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.