Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time HR Business Partner in our at our West Valley City location.
HR Business Partner
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
Granger Medical Clinic is seeking an HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will have a BA degree and 5+ years of HR experience. HRBP’s work with internal employees to assist with various needs in the human resources area. Responsible for solving complex personnel issues and assessing and developing HR strategies and processes. Will also evaluate company policies, research changes in HR law, and recommend, implement and enforce the changes for their respective company. HR business partners often work on several projects at once, so they must have a great sense of business acumen, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they work with employees and executive level personnel frequently.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally Lead change management efforts to foster the effective adoption of evolving organization strategies, processes, and programs
- Connect with all levels of employees to improve work environments and provide feedback to leadership, building a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business PartnersDevelop, recommend and implement employee relations policies and practices.
- Ensure uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures.
- Provide support and guidance to managers in the employment process by maintaining headcount data, overseeing job description design, and bench-marking compensation data.
- Takes the initiative with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a continuous improvement mindset
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience with knowledge and experience of all core HR processes
- Knowledge of Utah Employment Laws (HR & Benefits).
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills; administration skills, particularly planning, execution and follow up skills; Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills required.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Technical skills: MS Office (Excel, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint) & Web-Based HR tools such as HRMS
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please only put HRB206. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.