Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Patient Services Representative in our Urology department at our Summit Holladay location.
Patient Services Representative
Granger Medical Clinic
Summit Holladay, UT
Employment Status »
Position Status »
- The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated and above all else compassionate. Receptionists work closely with our patients, physicians and support staff to provide the best care to each patient. As the receptionists are the first point of contact with the patients, excellent communication, and customer service skills are essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent customer service, communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Typing/keyboarding skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Greet patients presenting for medical or other services in a courteous manner.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Scheduling appointments in accordant with established procedures.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient and/or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Previous medical billing/office experience preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please only put PSRH314. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.