Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for an Ultrasound Technician at our Riverton/West Jordan location.
Granger Medical Clinic
West Jordan and Riverton, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
- The sonographer will perform detailed obstetrics, gynecology, general and vascular ultrasound images. The sonographer is responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment. The sonographer works closely with the radiologist and other members of the healthcare team. The sonographer must demonstrate independent judgment when performing procedures and address other difficult situations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills. Examples include email, word processing, NOVAPACS.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Dependable and punctual
- The sonographer should be proficient in all anatomy and procedures.
- The sonographer should be able to multi-task.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Provide detailed and quality 2D images.
- Work directly with the radiologist and other clinical staff.
- Performs all requested sonographic examinations as ordered by the attending physician
- Prepares preliminary reports.
- Coordinates with other staff to assure appropriate patient care is provided
- Provide excellent patient care.
- Addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the problems
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/ G.E.D
- Must be a graduate of a sonography program
- ARDMS registered in OBYGYN
- Preferably 5 years of OBGYN experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Must be able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work alone and or with the other healthcare staff
- Must be willing to travel to other sites as needed
- Must be able to take constructive criticism when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision-making skills
- Must be a fast learner
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please only include UT206. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.