Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Patient Services Representative in Urology/GI/Podiatry at our West Valley City location.
||Patient Services Representative
||Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, UT
|Employment Status »
|Position Status »
- The ideal candidate will be confident, self-motivated and above all else compassionate. Receptionists work closely with our patients, physicians and support staff to provide the best care to each patient. As the receptionists are the first point of contact with the patients, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service, communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Typing / key-boarding skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English.
- Additional languages helpful.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Greet patients presenting for medical or other services in a courteous manner.
- Answer telephones in a professional manner.
- Scheduling appointments in accordant with established procedures.
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients regarding their appointment scheduling and other needs.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact patient and/or bill insurance carrier for services provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Previous medical billing / office experience preferred.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject line, please only put PSR227. Thank you!