If you are suffering from pain and have not been able to find treatment that provides relief, consider seeing the Harvard-trained interventional pain management physicians at Granger Pain & Spine, where we help navigate you past pain.
Pain can have a solution
- For pain sufferers, finding relief from pain can be difficult and time consuming. For many people, pain has turned their lives upside down and inside out. Not knowing the cause of their pain, most seek help by turning to primary care physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, and some even undergo unnecessary surgeries in search of a solution to pain problems. When these initial treatment plans fail, many people feel lost, especially when the impact affects their work and home life.
- Interventional pain management can be a useful alternative for patients who have exhausted other treatment methods without success and may be the solution pain sufferers are looking for. For these people, there is hope at Granger Pain & Spine. We will help you navigate past your pain using clinical expertise that can help you get your life back on track.
- Pain management is a discipline of medicine devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of pain related disorders. The goals of interventional pain management are to relieve, reduce or manage pain, and improve a patient’s overall quality of life through minimally invasive techniques specifically designed to diagnose and treat painful conditions. Interventional pain management also strives to help patients return to their everyday activities quickly and without heavy reliance on medications. Call 801.569.5520 today to schedule an appointment with one of our pain management providers.
Dr. Byrne attended Dartmouth College for her undergraduate degree, and completed her surgical internship, anesthesiology residency and pain fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center through Harvard Medical School system. She graduated with honors from New Jersey Medical School. Dr. Byrne served as chief resident of anesthesia at Beth Israel from 2010-2011 and is a member of several exclusive professional medical societies.
Dr. Davis is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain medicine. He earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine, and completed a residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in interventional pain management at Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA. Dr. Davis is president of the Utah chapter of ASIPP/American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians; one of only two Utah pain physicians on the Select Health Pain and Functional Restoration Advisory Board; a physician educator for Boston Scientific, St. Jude and Stryker; and scientific abstract reviewer for the International Neuromodulation Society.
Kyle Harmer, PA-C, is a physician’s assistant in pain management. He received his training from the University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, UT. Kyle joined Granger Medical Clinic in 2012.
Jared Mathis, PA-C, is a physician’s assistant in pain management. He received his training from DeSales University in Center Valley, PA (2008). Jared is a very dedicated, sensitive healthcare provider who joined Granger Medical Clinic in 2012.
11724 South State StreetFax:801.576.2066Draper, UT 84020
2396 North 400 East, Building C, Second FloorFax:435-882-9690Tooele, UT 84084
3181 West 9000 SouthFax:801.352.5914West Jordan, UT 84088
Granger Pain & Spine is located in Granger Medical West Jordan and Granger Medical Tooele. We also have specialists serving our patients in Park City and Granger Medical Wasatch. Call 801.569.5520 for appointment times and locations; we look forward to being your partner to create a pain free life.
A large number of insurance companies are now requiring referrals, it is important that you have your referral at the time of your visit to avoid being financially responsible for the entire visit. Print our referral form GPS Referral Form Revised 01 2015.
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Fibromyalgia/Myofascial Pain
- Herniated/ Bulging Discs
- Joint Injections
- Joint Pain & Dysfunction
- Low Back/Lumbar Spine Pain
- Neck Pain & Dysfunction
- Neck/Cervical Spine Pain
- Nerve Pain & Dysfunction
- Pain Management Procedures
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Shingles/ Post Herpetic Neuralgia Pain
- Spine Pain & Dysfunction
- Spine Rehabilitation