Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Tech Support Specialist in our IT department at our West Valley City location.
||Tech Support Specialist
||Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
|Employment Status »
|Position Status »
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Responsible for thoroughly documenting all service requests, incidents, problems and each customer contact in designated tools. Issue documentation to include the issue, updates, next actions and steps taken to resolve or satisfy.
- Assists in the identification, evaluation, tailoring and implementation of end user technology.
- Performs basic systems security administration functions, including user account creation and file system security.
- Quickly and professionally respond to technical support requests that come in via phone, e-mail and ticketing system
- Prioritize, research and resolve a variety of technical problems
- Document, track and monitor progress on issues to ensure timely resolution on current tickets and to reduce/eliminate future incidents
- Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical issues regarding networks, client/server systems, PC’s, desktop application software, and peripheral devices; escalate issues as needed
- Take a proactive approach to providing immediate and long-term solutions to issues and anomalies
- Perform system upgrades, testing and deployment of functional and security patches
- Provide detailed documentation of all implementations, changes, and solutions resulting from desktop and application support activities
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three to five years of previous IT experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject line, please only put IT410. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.