Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Coder at our West Valley City location.
||Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
|Employment Status »
|Position Status »
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Extract information from operation reports, transcription, and other documents and apply proper CPT and ICD-9 codes to the applicable billing documents.
- Provide coding and billing education / feedback to providers.
- Research, correct, resubmit and appeal denied claims.
- Keep informed on standard as well unique payer policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrated / proven customer service, communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Must be certified by AAPC or AHIMA (CPC, CCS-P).
- Medical coding experience required (2 years)
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject line, please only put DE131. Thank you!