Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Full Time Accountant in our Finance department at our West Valley City location.
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of accounting and ability to research/assess compliance with GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
Essential Functions and Duties
- Prepares and assesses budget, revenue, expense, payroll and journal entries, and other accounting documents
- Analyzes and monitors budgets and expenditures for compliance with fiscal accountability and reporting requirements
- Will help coordinate and prepare provider quarterly compensation model
- Collaborates with management in presenting financial statements to providers
- Compile, report and analyze financial information
- Assist with A/R and A/P as needed
- Assist with various tracking, reporting, and other projects as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all processes
Education and Experience
- Accounting, Finance, Business or Healthcare Administration or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Sage 100/MAS 90 accounting software a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Sedentary work, requiring lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.