Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Practice Manager.
Granger Medical Clinic
West Valley City, Utah
Employment Status »
Position Status »
- Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Practice Manager is responsible for strategic alignment and daily operations of the practices within Granger Medical Clinic. The incumbent will promote a collaborative work environment. Responsible for the implementation of the service line and clinic strategic and logistical goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Remain open to input, make observations and offer guidance to physicians, providers, and support team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Responsible for conducting team meetings and leading the team towards practice goals
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement activities
Essential Functions and Duties
- Immediate corrective actions when necessary
- Work with direct reports and clinic team members to identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions to address opportunities
- Ensure adequate patient throughput to meet physician and provider productivity goals and offer solutions as necessary
- Promote and ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to at all levels of support
- Responsibility for adequate and appropriate clinic technologies
- Meet Granger patient satisfaction goals
- Ensure clinic meets compliance and risk standards as they pertain to cleanliness, hazards, and employee and patient safety
- Interface and collaborate with departmental directors, including, but not limited to: marketing, IT, EMR, HR, and Ancillary Services
- Manage daily operational clinic functions, including but not limited to: staff, scheduling, supplies, education, communication, personnel development, disciplinary action, compliance, risk, and environmental care as necessary
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans to facilitate clinic and/or service line growth, both in the immediate area and beyond current market, as opportunities are presented
Education and Experience
- 5 years of healthcare management experience, one of which must be in a supervisory capacity
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing departmental budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving healthcare environment
- High degree of problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s preferred (experience may be considered)
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Required lifting up to 10lbs
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please only put PM205. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.