Granger Medical Clinic has an immediate opening for a Radiologic Technologist, LL at our Murray Sleep and Lung location.
Radiologic Technologist , LL
Granger Medical Center
Sleep and Lung
Employment Status »
Position Status »
- Granger Medical Clinic is seeking a limited licensed radiology technologist/phlebotomist as a member of this progressive team of professionals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Dependable, efficient, and knowledgeable
- Able to work independently and as a team member with staff and providers
- Quick learner and able to readily recall information
- Bone density (DEXA) training helpful and will train
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English
- Additional languages helpful
Essential Functions and Duties
- Provide prompt, compassionate, and patient-focused care
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients as needed
- Produce high-quality imaging utilizing proper techniques and positioning
- Able to critique images for quality
- Utilize electronic medical records, computerized radiography, RIS system
- Expected to cross-train as a phlebotomy technician
- Willing to be flexible with schedule and location
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- ARRT and State Licenses required
- High School/G.E.D required
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Standing and walking for extended periods, Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, medical, dental, vision, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life, Disability, EAP, 401(k), and profit share.
- Apply by sending cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject line, please only put RTP222. Thank you!
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.