Granger Medical Clinical Research is currently looking for volunteers to participate in the following research studies:
Click here for flyer
Low Testosterone (Hypogonadism)
Granger Medical Clinic – Clinical Research Department will be conducting a Research Study on an investigational product to treat Low Testosterone (Hypogonadism).
The study medication is an oral tablet, taken twice a day. If you are interested in participating in the study your participation in the study will be approximately 6 weeks, which includes the screening phase of the study to determine if you qualify for participation.
We are looking for men between the ages of 18–80 years of age, that have been diagnosed with Low Testosterone levels. Men between the ages of 65-80 must have been diagnosed with Low T, prior to age 65.
There are 5 visits during your participation in this study. Study medication and care will be provided at no cost, as well as compensation for time and travel. Visits 3 and Visit 5 will occur over separate weekends and require overnight stays in our clinic in Riverton, to monitor your blood pressure. There will be no blood draws at visit 3 and 5, only blood pressure monitoring.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a male between 18-80 years of age, in good general health
- Not currently using any testosterone replacements, or you must be willing to discontinue your current testosterone treatment
- Current medications must be at a stable dose over the past 3 months
- You must NOT currently be using the following medications: ketoconazole, dexamethasone, phenytoin, rifampin, carbamazepine and have not used these in the past 30 days.
- You must NOT have moderate to severe BPH
- You must NOT have a history of gastric bypass, gastric lap band or gallbladder removal
- No history of prostate or breast cancer
- If you have sleep apnea it must be treated (CPAP, etc.)
- No history of stroke, heart attack, or long QT syndrome
- No history of seizures or convulsions after the age of 5 years
- Not currently active in any alcohol or drug substance abuse problems
If you are interested in learning more about this upcoming study, feel free to e-mail email@example.com OR you may call us at 801.302.1766 or 801.302.1721
For all studies at Granger Medical Clinic
- Participants will be cared for by a Granger Medical Clinic Provider
- All lab tests and study medication are provided at no charge
- Insurance is not required
- Subjects will be compensated for time and travel
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age