Did you know we have an app?
Access your health records
through the Healow mobile app
Please use this Granger Medical Clinic unique practice code on the Healow app: HGCCCA
To learn more about our Healow App, please watch these videos…
Click here to login now
Granger Medical Clinic’s patient portal is a great way for patients to have easy and private access to medical information online. You can view personal health records whenever and wherever you have access to the Internet. Gain access to your private health information and receive periodic updates and reminders from your clinic. Please note, not all physicians participate in all available patient portal options. Please contact your provider’s office directly with questions.
To sign up for the patient portal:
Provide clinic staff with a personal (non-work) email address at your next appointment, email us at PatientPortal@grangermedical.com, fill out this online form or call our portal hotline at 801.965.3531. Within 1-2 business days of signing up, you will receive an email from Granger Medical Clinic that contains your username and temporary password. You will be able to securely log in with your username and password, and gain access to your personal health record and other helpful features from any computer or smartphone with an Internet connection.
What can I do on the patient portal?
- Ability to view both past and upcoming appointments
Please note: patients MUST call your location Granger Medical Clinic office to schedule, confirm or cancel appointments within 72 hours. Failure to call the clinic may result in a cancellation or no-show fee.
- Ability to receive selected lab results
- Ability to view selected portions of your medical record such as allergies, medications, histories, problem lists and receive visit information.
- Ability to view your recent billing statements
- Links to other sites that will provide you with other health information
- Request appointments and receive appointment reminders
- Update your personal demographic information
- View billing statements.
Note: To make a payment online follow these instructions.
I have forgotten my user name and/or my password. How can I access my account?
- You can easily reset a user name and/or password by clicking on the “cannot access your account?” located immediately underneath the patient login box on our login page. It will send you a confirmation email with a new temporary password to access your account.
A reminder with the information will be sent to the confirmed email address on file.
Typical usernames are first name and last name with year of birth. (i.e. FirstLast1915) or your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
What are the Terms and Conditions of Use on the patient portal?
- Please follow this link to print the current Terms and Conditions. Read these conditions of use before using the patient portal.
Can I see my lab results on the patient portal?
- Yes, you can! You can expect to see most lab results typically within seven business days of the result although not all test are published to the patient portal. Please call your physician’s office directly if you cannot see a lab result on your patient portal.
Can I see my imaging and other ancillary results on the patient portal?
- No, not at this time. For all CT Scans, X-ray, Dexa Scans, Mammograms, Colonoscopies and other ancillary services, please call your physician’s office directly for the results.
Can I view my medical records?
- Medical Summaries from the last 2 years can be accessed through the patient portal.
- Please note the records in the patient portal are not a complete record. If you need to request copies of medical records, please use the Medical Records Request form or call 801.965.3471.
Can I access the patient portal using my smartphone?
- Juggling multiple provider accounts and patient portals can be confusing and time-consuming. Using your smartphone can help you gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family’s important health information is at your fingertips. Granger Medical Clinic’s patient portal works best on smartphones when users log in to the “Healow” mobile app available for free in the app store for Apple products and Google Play store for Androids. Use Healow to link all of your Granger Medical providers together in a single location. One username and one password is all you need to obtain access accounts for yourself and your minor children. With their consent, you can even manage the accounts of your spouse or aging parents. For more information, visit https://www.healow.com/app.html.