Dr. Rastogi joined Granger Medical Clinic from Steward Medical Group. He was born and raised in Oklahoma and moved to the Salt Lake area in 2018. Dr. Rastogi previously worked in San Antonio, Texas, at River City Neurology prior to joining Steward Medical Group. Since moving to Utah, he has served as the stroke medical director of Davis Hospital & Medical Center in Layton, Utah. Under his leadership, Davis Hospital & Medical Center achieved a Primary Stroke Center Plus accreditation from the DNV and became the first certified stroke center in Davis County. He is a member of the Utah State Stroke Task Force which is a coalition of local providers whose goal is to improve stroke care in the state of Utah.
Dr. Rastogi offers both inpatient and outpatient neurological care. His training focused on procedures such as EEG, EMG, evoked potentials, intraoperative monitoring, VNS programming, and skin biopsies. This allows him to specialize in epilepsy and neuromuscular disorders in addition to any general neurological disorders.
Dr. Rastogi believes that the patient-physician relationship is an important factor in providing good care. He completed his fellowship in a variety of neurological procedures to make sure patients can see one neurologist for all aspects of their neurological care, thus providing a lasting and trusting relationship.
Outside of medicine, he loves playing tennis and watching/attending sporting events including soccer (World Cup), along with hiking and skiing. He is a world traveler who prefers to go off the beaten track.
He loves spending time with his wife and two daughters, and their Labradoodle named Kairo.
- General Neurology services which include stroke, concussion, traumatic brain injury, headaches (including migraines), neuropathy, back pain/radiculopathy, sciatica, seizures/epilepsy, muscle diseases, motor neuron disease (ALS), myasthenia gravis, Parkinson’s Disease, Essential tremor, multiple sclerosis, and dementias (including Alzheimer’s Disease) along with many others.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography & Nerve Conduction Study (EMG/ NCS)
- Botox injections
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Skin Biopsies
- Medical School
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine; St. Louis, MO - 2012
- Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX - 2016
- Rush University; Chicago, IL - 2017
- Board Certified
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology