Kyle Turner joins Granger Medical Clinic from Manatee Memorial Hospital in Bradenton, Florida. He is a native of Georgia, however, has lived in Florida for the last 6 years completing his education and working in emergency medicine.
Kyle understands that at times, life can be a vacillating experience where accessibility and close communication with the patient must be regarded to the utmost importance. He believes strongly that the patient needs to be provided appropriate opportunity to voice their concerns regarding their medical ailments in order to provide the best possible care as a collaboration between provider and patient.
Kyle is married to his wonderful wife, Bri, and they have two Australian cattle dogs, Asher and Bindi.
Kyle really enjoys the outdoors. He can be found frequenting the mountain slopes skiing or hiking, and always has a fun time when he’s able to go golfing.
- Annual exams
- Creating differential diagnoses
- Establishing treatment plans and recommendations
- Pediatric and geriatric evaluations
- Diabetic management
- Patient education
- Laceration repair
- Radiographic imaging evaluation
- Lifestyle medicine education
- Mental health screening
- Dementia screening and management
- Contraceptive care
- STI testing and treatment
- Medical mission trip to Ecuador 2013
- Habitat for Humanity
- Meals on Wheels
- Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL - 2021