Marshall Gibson is a Utah native and has moved back following the completion of his Physician Assistant training program in Southern California.
Marshall believes in aiding patients to achieve their healthiest selves, helping to maintain or improve activity levels through the best possible treatment. He takes pride in teaching patients to understand treatments & conditions while giving them personal care. He is noted among his colleagues for his friendliness and being thorough.
He is married and he and his wife welcomed a new daughter in March.
His interests are rock climbing, snowboarding, mountain biking, camping, soccer, rugby, playing guitar & banjo, and collecting hobbies.
Marshall’s favorite foods include BBQ, Indian, Thai, and pizza. He also enjoys picking a certain type of food and then trying to find the best restaurant that makes it.
- Prior to PA schooling, he worked as a PCT in Utah Valley for 7 years on a Med/Surg unit & IV therapy to gain experience needed to become a PA.
- Clinical rotations throughout Orange County in California, Southern Utah
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine then Hospital Medicine training in Utah Valley- at Spanish Fork & Utah Valley Hospitals.
Prior to COVID, Marshall was in charge of a volunteer belay group that helped promote fitness and mental fortitude. He also coordinated with a Recreation Therapist to help a group of Autistic teenagers work through their anxiety by rock climbing.
- General orthopedics and trauma
- Arthroscopy, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair, rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic and open techniques
- Meniscus repair
- Total joint replacement
- Labrum repair
- Sports medicine and injuries
- Athletic team coverage,
- Occupational injuries
- Joint infections
- Fracture care
- Joint pain and dysfunction
- Carpel and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Arthroscopic hip surgery
- Medical Degree
- Marshall B. Ketchum University; Fullerton, CA - 2022