Monica Hinz joins Granger Medical Clinic as a recent graduate of the University of Florida, Jacksonville’s pediatric residency. Following residency, she served as a chief resident for one year. As a native Floridian, she and her family have loved moving to Utah this past summer and are enjoying all the natural beauty and outdoor activities the Salt Lake City area has to offer. Dr. Hinz is of Colombian descent and is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Hinz is passionate about not only helping her patients grow but also ensuring the entire family unit is thriving.
As a fifth-generation physician and second-generation American and Pediatrician, she is honored to serve the medical, social, and emotional needs of her patients. Her mission is to provide excellent and compassionate care to children of all walks of life, race, ethnicity, religion, and personal identities.
Dr. Hinz is the proud mother of two beautiful children as well as a devoted wife to her husband.
Her hobbies include running, baking, boating with family, reading historical fiction novels, playing with her children, Thai and sushi.
- Junior League of Salt Lake City
- Home and School Association of St. John the Baptist Elementary
- Medical Education:
- Human Trafficking
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Medical Equity and Inclusivity
University of Florida, Jacksonville – 2021-2022 Chief Resident for residency program, General Pediatrician – University of Florida-Jacksonville Oakleaf Pediatric Clinic
- History and physical
- Newborn examinations
- Childhood immunizations
- Well-child physicals
- Sports participation physicals
- ADHD evaluation and management
- Anxiety and depression evaluation and management
- Adolescent medicine exams
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law; Bloomington, IN - 2010
- Medical Degree
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine; Erie, PA - 2018
- University of Florida College of Medicine; Jacksonville, FL - 2021
- Board Certified