Dr. Fisher treats general urology problems for men, women, and children. Committed to 5-star community accessible urologic care and surgery, Dr. Fisher has served as Chief of Surgery, Director of Men’s Health, Urology Chairman, and Robotic Surgery Chairman at multiple Salt Lake County Hospitals. He founded the Salt Lake City ZERO Prostate Cancer Run for men’s health advocacy and awareness and served as race director for 10 years.
Dr. Fisher is accessible to his patients by email and cell phone at any time. He and his staff want their patients to experience better quality, and longer lives by providing 5-star urologic care and advice.
- Western Urological Clinic 2006-2016
- Summit Urology Holliday 2016-2021
- Summit Urology Sandy 2021-Present
- Medical School
- University Of Utah School of Medicine; Salt Lake City, UT – 2001
- University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI – 2006
- Board Certified