3181 West 9000 South
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Please call us to schedule your appointment!
Granger Medical Clinic is the professional leader in West Valley City, West Jordan, and Draper. Founded 50 years ago, our medical groups include West Jordan Urgent Care and West Valley Orthopedics. The West Valley Medical Clinic has grown with west side of the Jordan River to include 82 medical providers making it a one-stop shop made to order for patient needs.
Our full service medical clinics include:
• Granger Medical West Valley Medical Clinic – 3725 West 4100 South
• Granger Medical Riverton – 12391 South 4000 West
• Granger Medical Draper – 11724 South State Street
• Granger Medical West Jordan – 3181 West 9000 South
• Northpointe Medical Park – Toole – 2356 North 400 East
West Jordan Urgent Care, and associated clinics, are there when you need them. Being on the cutting edge of West Valley orthopedics and medical services, we feature sophisticated e-medical record systems with immediate access to patient records. Automating medical clinics means seamless prescriptions and lab results with expedited clinical documentation and top patient education.
Services offered at West Valley Medical Clinic, West Jordan Urgent Care, and West Valley Orthopedics include:
• Primary Care
• Internal Medicine
• Family Medicine
• General Surgery
• Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Ear nose and throat, Endocrinology
• Physical Therapy
• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Medical care involves real people, real doctors, and real feelings so we take our responsibilities seriously. This entails providing exceptional care, one patient at a time, Our doctors and professional staff work as teams to maintain patient health and dignity while using the latest medical techniques and services. We accept most insurance plans so even if insurance plans change, patients can continue seeing their doctors.
As the 2013 HealthInsight Quality Award for Excellence in Patient Care, our clinics are recognized as being in the forefront of best physician office practices, care management methods, and data reporting quality. The non-profit, community-based HealthInsight organization said Granger clinics exhibited outstanding performance measures related to diabetes treatment, immunizations, and cancer screenings.
Feel free to contact us today by phone, e-mail and easy to use online form for information or to answer questions and to schedule appointments.
*Note: All our clinics locations are closed on major holidays including: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Pioneer Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Family Medicine: 801-352-5900
- Internal Medicine: 801-569-5565
- Nephrology: 801-569-5565
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: 801-302-1750
- Pain & Spine: 801-569-5520
- Pediatrics: 801-352-5948
- Podiatry: 801-352-5900
- Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine: 801-352-5950
- Riverton Obstetrics & Gynecology: 801-302-1750
Jordan Medical Arts: 801-352-5900