Dr. Anderson joins Granger Medical Clinic from Steward Medical Group. He is a native of Salt Lake City and has been involved in the training of residents and fellows for over 25 years. He has devoted time and resources to ‘Amanaki Fo’ou by teaching limb salvage, foot/ankle surgery, and wound care. Dr. Anderson found this to be incredibly rewarding and was able to mentor young Tongan surgical residents in complicated foot surgeries due to diabetic-related foot infections.
Dr. Anderson’s philosophy is to use conservative treatment plans to help avoid surgery when possible. He performs complicated foot and ankle and revision surgeries. He enjoys teaching, training, and mentoring residents/fellows through the IMC Podiatric Residency Program. He is a fellowship director for the ACFAS and is board certified.
He has trained over 80 residents and fellows and finds this work to be the best way he can give back to his profession and feels that he learns a great deal from these young doctors.
Dr. Anderson is married to Raylene his wife of 42 years and they have 6 children and 24 grandchildren. He enjoys fly fishing, golfing, hiking with his wife, and woodworking.
- Treats foot and ankle problems both medically and surgically
- Diabetic foot care
- Wound grafting
- Limb salvage
- Sports medicine
- Bacterial Endocarditis, Podiatric considerations.
- Surgical use of Talus Bone Graft for fusions and tricortical wedges.
- Nitonal Bone Staples for midfoot fusions applications and indications.
- Medical School
- California College of Podiatric Medicine; San Fransisco, CA - 1986
- Doxey Hatch Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT - 1988
- Board Certified
- Foot and Ankle Surgery