Melanie joins Granger Medical Clinic after working most recently in urgent care in the Salt Lake Valley. She was born in San Antonio, Texas, grew up in a military family, and lived in Nebraska, Texas, and Japan before returning to Texas and studying in Utah. Melanie’s parents and extended family are all from Utah, therefore, she grew up coming here for vacations and holidays. She fell in love with Utah and all of the great things to do here and intends to continue discovering new things to do in the area.
Melanie loves to mountain bike, paint, play pickleball, volleyball, soccer, play board games, and spend quality time with family and friends. She loves all food and has recently started a new hobby of cooking and is looking for new recipes to try! She loves to travel; her favorite places include Ireland and Croatia.
Melanie is married to her best friend and partner.
Melanie loves the outdoors in all capacities that we can in this area and wants her patients to be able to do the same. This includes living a healthy lifestyle and finding ways to enjoy life despite having chronic conditions that may impact their abilities. Her number one focus is on learning about the patient as a person and empathizing with their concerns to help them find solutions to their problems.
- Urgent Care – Salt Lake City
- Intermountain Medical Center – Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Dept. – Exercise Physiologist – 5 years
- EKG Technician
- Big Brother Big Sister of Utah
- Maliheh Free Clinic
- American Heart Association
- BS - University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT - 2014
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) Rocky Moutain University of Health Professions; Provo, UT - 2022
- Doctor of Medical Science (DMSc) Rocky Moutain University of Health Professions; Provo, UT - 2023
- Physician Assistant